Career Possibilities: Policy & Sustainability Internship
Join us for this free info session to learn more about a unique internship opportunity at the Produce Marketing Association.
Introduction by Kellye Eversole, President, Eversole Associate & co-founder Women in Genomics network
Moderated by LaKisha Odom, Scientific Program Director, Foundation for Food & Agriculture Research
- Max Teplitski, Chief Science Officer, Produce Marketing Association
- Doug Bohr, Executive Director, Center for Growing Talent
You are an undergraduate or graduate student in food science, agriculture, environmental science, political science, public administration or a closely related field and would like to broaden your expertise by learning about policymaking?
This internship is an opportunity for you to:
- gain exposure to 2,600+ companies in 54 countries, representing the whole fresh produce and floral supply chain, from fertilizers producers to retailers.
- acquire useful and meaningful first-hand experience in policymaking, government regulation, and other activities at the interface of science and public policy.
- work on challenging real-world policy issues.
- start building your career in the produce and floral industry by entering the PMA and Center for Growing Talent’s pipeline.
For more information and to apply for the internship, please visit https://producemarketingassociation.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=16
The presentation will be followed by a Q&A session.